Tuesday 15 September 2009

It's here!


As I sit here by the window I have no doubt that autumn has finally arrived. The leaves have been slowly turning for some time but today they're floating off the trees to the floor with force.

The colours of autumn are just beautiful and I love wrapping up in a big jumper and walking through the leaves, kicking them as I go along before coming home and sitting in front of the burning fire, however, it does make me a little sad to think that that's it, summers over.

I can never decide which season is my favourite. I love spring when everything starts to come alive and first signs of the warm sun make me smile. Summer is just wonderful and hot(sometimes) and how could I not love it, yet autumn as I said is full of colour and beauty. Winter can be long but if we are blessed with some snow then it becomes magical and possibly the my favourite, just for that short time.

Do you have a favourite season?

No comments: