Sunday 19 February 2012

Paper love

Gosh weekends go so quick sometimes, this one in particular.  It's been busy and creative which has been wonderful and just what I've needed.
Yesterday was spent at Warkton Village Craft Fair and as always was a lovely day.  Meeting lots of new people and catching up with those I've met before.
Today I've had a visit from my parents, completed orders and made modular origami stars.  I LOVE modular origami.  It all started when I first saw a kusudama ball and I just had to learn how to make one, that was it, I was hooked.  My recent make is this origami star which is sitting on my shelf awaiting a home.  Today I've made another one from brown kraft paper with a white geometric pattern, no photos of that one though as it's been given to my Mum.
Have you had a good weekend?

No comments: