Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!


So here we are, a new year is upon us once again. My goodness, didn't 2009 fly by?

This is usually a time for reflecting on what we've achieved over the last 12 months but i'm not going to do that, instead I decided to share with you some pictures of what I hope is to come.

Anyone who knows me or has been following this blog knows I L.O.V.E. snow and when I saw pictures of winter in Quebec I had to show you a couple. The top one shows how deep the snow is, 17, yes 17 foot deep, can you imagine that it sounds wonderful! I can only dream about that amount but my hope is that we can have as much as last winter so I can get snowed in again. The other pictures are of some amazing snow sculptures, if we had 17 foot of snow I can assure you I would be out there attempting some sculptures myself, or at least a snowman.

Have you been reflecting or making any resolutions? I'd love to hear about them but for now I will wish you all a happy and healthy 2010.

No comments: