Saturday 25 April 2009

A day in the gardens

Botanical Gardens

More sunshine today so I spent the day with my sister and my nephew at the botanical gardens in Leicester. Considering i've lived in leicestershire for most of my life i'd never been before and it was beautiful.

Botanical Gardens

As usual I got a little bit camera happy and took literally over a hundred pictures, not bad for a couple of hours work!

Botanical Gardens

I have however, decided that i have an obsession with trees. I've only posted a few pictures here but of the hundred or so taken today, i'd say the majority were of trees.

Botanical Gardens

I'll hopefully post just a few of them here in the week but for now enjoy the rest of the (sunny) weekend!

Botanical Gardens

1 comment:

sarathira sukiman said...

i wish i was there :(