Sunday 19 May 2013

Weekend plans


Hello, how's your weekend so far?
I realised I needed to get quite a few things done this weekend and as I had a craft fair yesterday I decided I would book tomorrow off work thinking I'd have two full days to get everything (as if) done.  Oh how things rarely turn out as planned.
I've not been feeling 100% this week, with a lingering cough among other things and then yesterday my annual cold arrived with force.  So after struggling to keep going throughout the day I returned home and soon went to bed.  This morning I didn't feel much better so have spent the day on the sofa updating my website.
So although the to-do list isn't any shorter, at least the website is looking a little smarter with a new look online shop. Lets hope tomorrow I feel well enough to tackle the to-do list.

No comments: