Wednesday 18 April 2012

Times of change

 
Sorry for being so quiet around here over the last week or so, I've recently found out I need to move house due to my landlord needing to sell.  For those of you who know me, you'll know how much I love where I live and wont be surprised to hear I'm incredibly upset by this. On the positive side I will be looking to buy somewhere that will be substantially bigger than where I am currently, here I compromised on the space for the location.
One thing that I love here is how close I am to Wistow Rural Centre.  Three weeks ago Wistow Gallery opened there and if you love quality handcrafted goods then it's the place for you.  Soon you'll find Bee Designs products stocked there too.


If you can't wait till then, why not pop by Makers Mart at The Curve, Leicester this Saturday from 12 - 8pm.  Hope to see you then.

No comments: