Sunday 30 January 2011

Too good to be true


I knew it was too good to be true, three posts in one day last weekend and nothing since. Well i'm back now and have brought you more goodies from the land of Etsy and Folksy to share with you.

Hats never seem to suit me but I do love this slouchy grey hat from love and knit.
Pretty Hydrangeas by the Gingham Owl.
You have to check out all the cut cuddlies at Timor, I love this bunny.
Still desperate for some warmth and sunshine but a trip to the seaside would be enough. Normandy beach huts by Magalerie.
Beautiful enameled bracelets by Vintage Chick Designs.
Lino print cards by Mange Print over at Folksy.
This sketchbook from msquaredesign would be just the inspiration I need at the minute to draw.
This is such a sweet little illustration by Pretty Little Thieves, cool shop name too don't you think.
And finally cute flower heart magnets by the incredibly talented Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics.

Another bit of window shopping done for a week but I will try and be back with other exciting things in a few days.

Enjoy the final few hours of the weekend and i'll see you back here soon.

1 comment:

magalerie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my beach cabins photo !
I wish I was at the sea shore right now :)