Friday 30 October 2009

Home sweet home



My little princess is home!

I went to the RSPCA today with just a glimmer of hope that she might be there and she was.
She heard my voice when I was talking to my sister and came out of the pen meowing at me. I haven't stopped crying and smiling since.
She is absolutely fine and came home, went straight to her food bowl and after troughing for ages came for a cuddle as if nothing had happened. She's now desperate to go out and play in the woods but the RSPCA have recommended she stays in for a couple, yes a couple of weeks. She will hate that.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me messages, said kind words and supported me over this last week. I want to send the biggest thank you to my wonderful sister who has had the phone glued to her ear, phoning vets, the local radio and for coming to the RSPCA with me today and crying with me. Thank you Lou. X

Now it's time for more cuddles. Have a great weekend, I know I will.

Image via Barca

1 comment:

Carol said...

What absolutely wonderful news, I have kept checking your blog hoping that Sasha would be found so very pleased for you.
Have a great, cuddly, furry weekend.