Friday 18 September 2009

Our house


Today i'm going to take you for a walk around my village. I've been living here for six years and only today have I finally taken my camera out so I can share some of it with you.

It's a tiny little place in the Leicestershire countryside, no shops, no pub (I know, it's hard), just a church, an old fashioned phonebox (without a phone anymore), lots of BIG houses and little old cottages and of course fields.

I love living in such a pretty place and feel so lucky that it's possible, I can't imagine living in a town again with the noise of traffic and people, although the sheep can be quite loud at times! One day though I would love to have little place on the coast, so I can walk on the beach every day.

What do you love about where you live?

No comments: