Friday 21 August 2009

A chance to explore


At last i've updated my website with all the fairs i've got planned for this last part of the year. If you are in the Midlands and want to come along and say hi, have a look at the list here, i'd love to meet you all!

The next one planned is a three day event over the bank holiday weekend at the beautiful Launde Abbey. The photos above don't do this incredible place justice. It's now a residential retreat house and conference centre, set in beautiful parkland on the Leicestershire/Rutland border, the chapel is the only remaining part of the 12th Century priory and sections of the house can be dated back to the 16th Century. Last year my stall was in the old stable block which is shown in the bottom picture and as I went on my own I didn't get much chance to explore the rest of the area, so this year as Anna is coming along to help, i'll be able to go off with my camera and take lots of pictures to show you. What fun!

No comments: