Sunday 16 August 2009

Bus 101



I've been a bit rubbish at posting recently and i'm not entirely sure why. I have been very busy but I don't think that's a good enough excuse, do you?

One of the things i've been doing is working on a couple of new pictures for the shop. They were inspired by my trip to the seaside, after which I decided I want a campervan so I can go to the coast whenever I like. Ok so that's a way off dream as I really haven't got the funds to buy one so my new pictures will have to make do for the time being.

I'm quite pleased with them despite the fact they are completely different to my usual style of painting which is more experimental and has a much more painterly feel, i'll be listing them in the shop shortly so we'll see how they get on....fingers crossed!

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Are you doing anything exciting?

No comments: