Friday 17 April 2009

Pay it forward


I've finally decided to join in with "pay it forward".
If you haven't heard of it it's as simple as this, the first three people to leave a comment on this post will be sent a handmade surprise gift from me.
All you have to do is leave a comment making sure you include a way I can contact you (email address is fine for now), then you leave a "pay it forward" post on your blog offering gifts to the first three comments and so on.
It's as easy as that!
I signed up over here at the dotty ones blog, you must check it out and take a look at all her fantastic creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found your blog through The Dotty One's blog and am enjoying reading all your posts.

I'd love to take part in the pay it forward if you have any places left?

My email address is amy.hedges(at)gmail(dot)com

Look forward to reading more,

Amy x

Anonymous said...

Sorry - got email address wrong - D'oh!

amyhedges(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy x